Welcome to Cruise Cove
Cruise Cove LLC is an independent travel agency that specializes in cruises. I strive to provide a stress free no pressure experience for customers. Planning a vacation should be a fun experience followed by excited anticipation leading up to the vacation. My goal is to match customers with the best experience for their situation at the best price.
My services cost you nothing, the cruise lines pay my commission. If you are booking directly with the cruise line you are paying for my services but not receiving them.
Phone: 571 310 0908
Around the Internet
I joined the U.S. Navy after high school and spent a few years on the USS Key West, a fast attack nuclear submarine. I found being on a cruise ship was much more fun! I decided to share my passion for cruising with others.
After 6 years in the Navy I worked for a few government contractors. I got certified in Microsoft networking and started teaching technology classes at a high school. I am now in my 20th year of teaching focusing on finance and business classes. I do my travel business in the evenings.
- Royal Caribbean Master of Adventure
- Norwegian Cruise Lines Master's Degree
- Princess Staff Captain
Completed Cruise Adventures
- USS Key West - 1986-1990 - Various Ports
- Carnival Ecstasy - August 1996 - Bahamas
- Celebrity Galaxy - July 1998 - Alaska
- Freedom of the Seas - July 2014 - Caribbean
- Celebrity Infinity - July 2017 - Alaska
- MSC Seaside - March 2018 - Caribbean
- Norwegian Breakaway - June 2018 - Baltic
- Nieuw Statendam - January 2019 - Bahamas
Future Cruise Adventures
- Celebrity Infinity - June 2019 - Italy
- Celebrity Reflection - July 2020 - Ireland
Did You Know?
Some things you may not know about booking cruises.
Advertised prices will be for the lowest priced cabin in a category
- The price will not include taxes and port charges.
- The cabins will be either all the way forward or aft.
- The Ocean View and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views.
- Cabins may be under the dining room or the pool which may be noisy.
- The cabins at that price may not include the advertised perks.
About those promotions
- Some promotions will only be for specific sailings or dates.
- Perks offered in addition to what the cruise line is offering may come out of the agent's commission.
- On board credit can be used to pay for gratuities and shore excursions.
- Some cruise line promotion beverage packages may not be free.
- Some lines may require a more expensive cruise code to qualify for a promotion.
- Some lines may charge gratuities on their drink packages.
- Promotional beverage packages may only go up to a certain dollar amount per drink.
- Beverage packages may only give a certain number of drinks per day.
- Cruise Line All-You-Can-Drink Packages
- Cruise Line Alcohol Policies
- Main stream cruise lines will charge gratuities to your onboard account.
- Gratuities are per person per day.
- Promotions for free gratuities may only cover the first two passengers in the cabin.
- If you paid for the trip with a credit card, check the card benefits, you may already have some travel insurance.
- Sometimes it's cheaper to book a non-refundable cruise fare and get travel insurance in case you can't go.
- Travel Insurance Primer